2nd Annual Trailblazer Awards – Sponsored by Post Insurance
The 10th Annual Treasure Coast Business Summit, hosted by local business leaders Dana Trabulsy and Lynette Marraffa, and in collaboration with the Peter W. Busch Family Foundation, partnered with Mindi Fetterman of The Inner Truth Project celebrated the 2nd Annual Treasure Coast Trailblazer Awards.
These awards of distinction were presented to women who have paved the way, broken the glass ceilings, created new avenues and inspired us all. The 2018 Trailblazer Awards are sponsored by Post Insurance of Port St. Lucie. Kathy Post, owner of Post Insurance is a trailblazer herself; being named as one of the country’s 40 ‘Elite Women in Insurance, by Insurance Business America, and Community Angel Award recipient 2018 from the United Way. Post is a positive role model for women on the Treasure Coast and was proud to partner as the second annual sponsor of this prestigious award.
Trailblazers are threaded throughout the fibers of the Treasure Coast and present themselves in various manners. A call to action is being made to the Treasure Coast Community to nominate women who have carved a clearer path, brought a vision to life or changed the paradigm by which we think. Women who are Trailblazers.
Congratulations to the 2017 Trailblazer Award recipients: Kathy Post, Jane Rowley, Gail Kavanagh – TCBA, Suzanne Woodward, and Rachel Terlizzi.
Congratulations to the 2018 Trailblazer Award recipients: Wendy Dwyer, Cynthia Falardeau, Kelly Bennin, and Dr. Christine Brennen-Bishop
If you know a Trailblazer in Martin, St. Lucie, Indian River or Okeechobee County that deserves to be nominated for the 2019 Trailblazer Award, please send your letters to firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the form below. All nominations must be submitted by April 20th, 2019. At least one Trailblazer from each county will be awarded. Submissions will be reviewed by a non-partial panel, and awards will be presented at the 11th Annual Treasure Coast Business Summit, to be held May 16th at the Port St. Lucie Civic Center.
The 20 latest Blog Posts
- Dyer Auto Group – Surprise!
- Geoff Moore Radio / Video
- The 10th Annual Treasure Coast Business Summit Celebrates Success!
- 2017 Trailblazer Awards
- The 9th Annual TCBS addresses Growth & Expansion
- TCBS announces panel line-up!
- Health records exec on Business Summit panel
- Panuccio to speak at TCBS!
- Treasure Coast Business Summit coming May 15th!
- TCBS Announces Title Sponsors!
- Treasure Coast Business Summit is May 16
- Business summit vendors sought
- U.S. Rep. Patrick Murphy to speak
- Murphy to Speak at TCBS
- Business Summit announces sponsors, panelists
- Panelists announced for TCBS
- Business Summit scheduled for May 3
- Treasure Coast Business Summit is May 3
- Boys & Girls Club receives donation
- Business summit participants pleased with turnout